Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

I Wanna Be a Millionaire

Don't we all? 

My spending habits are those of someone who can afford endless amounts of Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer, Michael Kors, and every other fabulous designer of today.

Too bad I can't afford the luxurious life, but I can dream about it.

I have been majorly lusting over this Kate Spade iPad case with this great saying "I've never been a millionaire but I just know I'd be darling at it" for months. I made an attempt to order it in a Kate Spade flash sale a few months back but I mistakenly wrote the wrong zip code and the package got lost.



I made a vow that I would get this iPad case; I needed it in my life. Why? I don't know, I just thought it was fabulous and perfect for me.

After saving up a few paychecks, I made the leap and ordered it from Nordstrom last week; on Monday, it arrived and I've just been staring at it for the past week.



It was smaller than I expected but fit my iPad perfectly. The material is very durable; it's a canvas material which is different from the other cases I have. I especially love the inside of the case, it's a bit nautical with white and navy stripes. It accents the orange band perfectly.


Altogether, I love the case; it's Kate Spade, what could you not love?