Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday

Another start to the week, another fresh manicure.

I had an Amazon giftcard rotting away in my account and decided to put it to good use. My local drug store is really slacking on the newest Essie colors and I am through with it!

I took to Amazon.com to get my Essie fix and Amazon is a great place to get nail polish; it's new but it comes at a cheaper price. I paid $5 for a typical $8 polish and I had free shipping (Amazon Prime is awesome).



The newest addition to my ever growing nail polish collection is part of Essie's Neon collection, a lovely purple color "DJ Play That Song."

I've been lusting over the neon collection and I am seriously lacking a great purple color in my polishes so it was the perfect answer to a semi-problem.

The color is beautiful and the formula is great; two coats and the polish was pretty opaque and had a touch of neon. A third coat wouldn't have hurt and probably would've made it more neon.



I've had it on for two days at the time I'm writing this and I haven't seen a chip yet--it is definitely one of the best Essie formulas I've seen.

What is on your nails today?


Comments

  1. what a gorgeous shade :) i have zoya's noel on my nails!

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment