Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Life Update

It may come as a surprise, a lot has changed since my last life update.

It's been a crazy summer (more on that tomorrow) and so much has happened! 

I am still adoring and loving every millisecond of my internship at Levo League. I have learned so much while working there, it makes me so excited to get out into the real world (even though the G word is not to be spoken till the year 2014 actually hits).

Aside from Levo Love, if you follow me on twitter (which you should) you'll know that I was recently published on USA Today College with an article titled "Tips for using Twitter to score an internship". I  was given the opportunity to write the article through the fabulous Intern Queen Campus Ambassador program, which I am lucky to be part of.

It was an incredible experience and seeing my first true byline in a major publication was surreal. I couldn't believe it! Iona even put it on their homepage, how crazy is that?!

Also, I was brought on to be a staff writer at the lovely Sweet Lemon Magazine. I've adored SLM for months now, maybe even a year, so being officially part of the team is a dream come true. I did a Spotlight Saturday on SLM a few months back and my passion for them has only grown. I've had two articles published on there already so check it out! There is a ton of great articles on there from my fellow writers, you do not want to miss out!

As if these two great journalistic opportunities weren't enough, I attended the Her Campus Intercollegiate Conference this weekend which I will post about later in the week. It was an incredible experience where I got great advice, amazing goodies, and networked with the best in the business!

One last update which I'm super excited about! I am going to be interning for CollegeLifestyles.org in the fall semester and OMG I cannot wait. Writing for them is going to be awesome and I can't wait to dive in.

A lot is happening for me and I couldn't be more excited about it all. I'm so happy I have you all to share it with.

What has been happening in your lives lately? Let me know in the comments :)