Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Beauty in Review: Maybelline

Last week I ran out of everything: mascara, foundation, eyebrow pencil. My make up bag was crying and I was pretty much faceless. 



I ran to CVS and stalked the beauty aisle until I found my lovely FIT Me Stick Foundation by Maybelline. I decided to purchase one shade darker than I usually do and it made a hint of a difference in my routine. Instead of getting Natural Beige 220, I got Natural Buff 230. It's a little bit darker but definitely covers up more. 

Then I was searching for mascaras that would satisfy my needs. I've been in a love/hate relationship with mascaras lately (that's a whole other post) and was in want and need of a simple lash curler that I could rock during the day. I ended up choosing trusty pink and green, Maybelline's Great Lash. 



Then came the search for an eyebrow pencil. CVS surprisingly was running very, very low in the pencil market. I couldn't find any from any beauty brand! Maybelline came in clutch once again and I bought a package of two brown eyebrow pencils. They aren't the greatest but they will do for now.

I lost my red lipstick months ago and have been in the market for a new one since. I thought I'd stick with my Maybelline trend and purchased this gorgeous color titled Red Revival. It is the perfect shade of winter red, not too fire truck but a deep wine.



I usually am not brand loyal when it comes to make-up. I stick with what I like and mix brands all the time. Maybelline seems to have been on their A-game recently or I wouldn't have thought to pick up all these goodies!

What is your favorite make-up brand lately?