Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my lovely readers :) I am so thankful for all of you and your support for the past year and a half.

Thankful for:

// my family; without them, I would be completely lost and hopeless. 

// my education; there are so many people out there, especially young girls who will never have the joy of sitting in a classroom learning about the world around them. School is not fun sometimes but don't take it for granted.

// my friends; they are my rock, my drive and the reason that I wake up happy everyday. 

// my sorority; they are my family forever and always. I have learned more about myself through Phi Sig than I ever could've imagine. I am who I am because of my sisters.

// my health; I've been very, very lucky to be graced with good health. Let's hope it forever stays that way (and hopefully I didn't just jinx myself)

// shopping; retail therapy is my favorite thing in the world and the reason I cry when I look at my bank account.

// books and reading; my imagination is enriched every single time I crack open a new book, whether it's printed or digital, reading is my favorite pastime and the reason for my inspiration

// the internet; the computer has been my lifeline since I was eight years old. I want to build my career around the internet and the digital age. Without it, where would any of us be?

// Lilly Pulitzer, J.Crew, Kate Spade; it may sound silly but my favorite name brands give me inspiration and fill me with joy. They are fabulous.

// Royally Pink; this blog has taken me to places I never thought possible. It's my little safe haven and I love every single second of it!

I am obviously thankful for SO much more than these things, including the fact that I am able to wake up every single day with a wonderful life. 

I hope you all have an amazing holiday and get ready to shop those Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, I know I will :)