Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

A Little Bit of Sparkle: BaubleBar Edition

With Christmas around the corner, I've been racking my brain for things I want under the tree. I've been looking at gift guides, searching Pinterest and pondering my mind for ideas. The one thing that keeps coming up is BaubleBar necklaces. 

BaubleBar seems to have been a huge lover of bloggers from every corner of the Internet and after seeing a bunch of necklaces pop up on Pinterest and window shopping on their website, I can see why!

The pieces are so intricately detailed and put together you would think you would have to pay hundreds of dollars for one, not $50 or less.

I think it's too late to ask for one for Christmas but I will continue to lust after them and maybe I'll treat myself to one after the holidays.

Here are some of my favorite necklaces:





Do you like BaubleBar? What are your favorite pieces?