Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Christmas Cookies Galore

I am the complete opposite of the Grinch. I love Christmastime and I. By the time I get home from school, I feel like Christmas is over even though it hasn't even truly started. The Christmas season is so much fun to me; my favorite thing to do is sit by my Christmas tree, watch Christmas movies and drink holiday Starbucks.

My other favorite part of Christmas is baking. I'm no Betty Crocker but Pinterest has provided me with the tips and tricks to make any Christmas incredibly sweet. My baked goods don't always come out as Pinterest worthy but they're decent.

My mom is having Christmas Eve at our house this year which means I will be in true Christmas spirit, including helping her set up and cook. Me and my sister are in charge of dessert so I'm going to try my hand at an intricate recipe.

Here are some that I'm thinking of:
None of these photos are my own 






What are your favorite cookies and desserts to make during Christmas?