Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

Okay this week FLEW by. I cannot believe it's already Friday. I don't know why it went so fast but I'm surely not complaining. Maybe because I barely slept? Between Tuesday and Wednesday night, I got 7 hours of sleep. Yup, in 2 days, I slept for 7 hours—I was at work for more hours during those days than I was asleep. Let that sink in for a hot second.

I will be sleeping in late this weekend mixed with some blogging, goal setting, and a dinner date with my sorority family. A low-key yet productive and fun weekend is just what I need.

I was in a fantastic mood this week, hardly any anxiety and everything was just good, which is always a plus in my book.

These will both be included in the links but can we talk about two huge pieces of fashion news. First, C.Wonder is CLOSING. I am beyond DEVASTATED. I just got a gorgeous monogrammed leopard tote bag for work for Christmas from them and I wanted more goodies but now, it's all gone. I'm so sad but Ms. Tory Burch is probably jumping for joy.

In HAPPY fashion news and the best news I think 2015 will grace with me, LILLY PULITZER FOR TARGET. Not to toot my own horn but I'm 98% sure I was the first one on Twitter to see this news. I saw Refinery29 tweet their link about a new Target collaboration but I was not expecting to see the face of the queen of pink and green.



I let out a huge scream, so loud that my mom thought something bad happened. Immediately my social media timelines flooded with the fantastic news and I hardly saw any "hate". Some people aren't happy because they feel that the collab will take away the exclusivity of Lilly Pulitzer but I think that there is more than enough to share. Just because it's a lower price doesn't mean it's not real Lilly. If Alexander Wang and Phillip Lim are good enough for Target, you bet your ass Ms. Pulitzer is.

#EndRant



Anyways, here are the links I LOVED.










What you missed on Royally Pink:



What did you love this week? Happy Friday everyone!