Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

Well this is late and I realized I missed a 'Links' post last week #bloggerfail. 

This was an exceptionally good week for me. I mostly worked from home, thankfully because the cold here in NYC should be illegal. I've never felt a chill much like -9 degrees and I hope no one else has to experience this.

I made a trip up to campus this week for Big/Little night and it was like I hit my refresh button. Big/Little is my favorite night of the year and I'd say most sorority girls agree with me. There's something so innocent and special about a new member turning around and seeing her big sister. I get the chills and cry every.single.time. 

This was extra special because I finally became a GREAT Grandbig...so yeah I'm really old but she's a precious little nugget and I'm so excited for my entire sorority. 

A little brunette family tree loving :) 

Being up at school with my sorority sisters and my best friends, I have never felt more like myself. I've been in such a rut lately and being there, seeing everyone, it was just the best medicine. I came home feeling refreshed and happier (and a little more tired #postgrad) but it was wonderful.

I'm in for a fun yet relaxing weekend of dinner and drinks with my girlfriends, resting, and blogging...and then the Oscars on Sunday so it'll be good.



Here's what I was loving this week (and a little from last week):

A very interesting and incredible write up about some of my favorite bloggers and the blogging industry! 

I'm a semi morning person and I find these all to be true.

The 2:30pm feeling is alive and real, I promise you.

I always have serious FOMO about fashion week and this helped me feel a bit better about it.

Dark chocolate vs. milk chocolate....I'm a dark chocolate kind of gal.

I could get on board with these February drugstore buys! 

What'd you love this week?