Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

When was the last time I wrote one of these posts? Last month? I think that's correct.

My Thursday nights have been exhausting lately... I'm just too tired (and sometimes I just forget) about this post.

Also, I'm not sure if I've talked about this on the blog but I have a real bad wrist (or wrists, I guess). I've been going to doctors and it's not carpal tunnel but my tendons are inflamed and there may be fluid building up. It's basically from overuse and it hurts like a bitch... so after a long day of being on the computer at work, the last thing I need to come home and do is be on the computer more... just typing this now hurts like a bitch.

Anyways, I gave you enough of a life update this week in a post so I won't ramble.

Here's what I loved this week!

For sure, I'm not a chill girl. 

Did this mom want a girl? I couldn't tell

Boy Meets World was always super real... they went there.

This is REALLY controversial but as a journalism junkie, it's mind blowing

Mad Men came back two weeks ago, and the obsession has never been more real

Beauty bloggers tell all-- very interesting!

The last time Hilary Clinton ran for president, it was a very different world. Like REALLY different

Also, I'm so late to the game but I kept forgetting to mention it, I can't believe Zayn left One Direction. My heart is still hurting.

Have a great weekend everyone and get those wallets ready for Lilly for Target on Sunday!! #YEEEEKKKK