Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Essie Blossom Dandy

I'm pretty sure I said the last Manicure Monday would be the last one for a while but obviously I lied. I had a CVS giftcard from Easter (My mom knows I love the drugstore) and I knew exactly what I was going to buy.

This little turquoise number has been on my mind since I purchased "Petal Pushers" and I knew I needed it. It was calling my name.

I was dreaming about fun, spring, blue nails and my goodness, was I correct. "Blossom Dandy" is utterly perfect.

How sick are you of seeing this same photo with a different polish every week?
I'm almost positive this is my favorite nail polish ever and I'm going to wear it to death this spring and summer. It's a great formula, very smooth and opaque and it lasted about 2-3 days before it chipped which in my opinion, is great.



I got so many compliments on my nails while I was wearing this color so everyone else was equally obsessed.

I'm tempted to go out and buy more from the Essie Spring 2015 collection but I know if I don't, I have my two favorites on hand! (no pun intended)

What's on your nails this Manicure Monday?