Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Wish List Wednesday + Spring Clothing Wish List

Spring is not my favorite season but after the winter we've had here in New York, I am fully ready to embrace bright colors and light linens.

This past Sunday, Easter Sunday to be exact, I proudly donned a white on white jean ensemble with a bright blue necklace and loved every second of it. I am just so ready to put my riding boots and winter coats in storage... and the weather is slowly getting us there.

I have a nice amount of spring clothes but since I prefer fall and winter, my choices for cold weather outfits are far more hefty. I know I need to brush up on my spring style so I thought I'd round up a few pieces and styles that I have my eye on.

J.Crew Drapey Sleeveless Top J.Crew Ponte Shell  J.Crew Linen Lace Tee AEO Boho Printed Muscle Tee AEO Printed Corset Dress AEO Printed Romper
There is a severe lack of bottoms in this post mostly because I wear jeans or leggings until the weather becomes too hot. Then, it's strictly rompers, dresses, and skirts. I am not a fashion girl so I stick to the basics but I really need to expand my horizons.

Any suggestions on what I should rock this spring/summer? What are your favorite pieces? Tell me below!