Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

So this is super late but I actually have a lot of links to share so I thought I'd post anyway!

This week was fun and exhausting. I've fallen asleep before 10 PM every single night and I'm super happy to be sitting on my couch on a Saturday afternoon, watching Sex & the City and hanging out. I forgot how much I love relaxing and not doing anything.

Ever since starting my new job, my weekends have been jam packed with weekend events (which is great because I love it, which is weird) but exhausting because I feel like I haven't rested.

With the long weekend ahead of me(almost over) & summer Fridays in the distance, I know I'll be resting a lot more but also having more fun. I realized this week that getting out and being busy and doing fun things with my friends really makes me happy and as exhausted as I am, it's good to get out of the house.

After posting my post-grad update on Monday, I had a set back and just had a meh week. I was stressed out, and everything seemed to be the end of the world. Then I remembered Mercury is in retrograde so it all made sense. Yes I believe in astrology and yes I believe that Mercury was only created to annoy everyone a few times a year.

Anyways... I'm feeling much better and some retail therapy, sunshine, and some relaxation couldn't cure!

I have a very short work week ahead of me (Monday & Friday off) and I have some great plans for next weekend so it's really great to have something to look forward too.

I found a lot of things I loved on the Internet this week so let's go...

Nina Dobrev left the Vampire Diaries & I haven't watched it in two seasons but this broke my heart.

Mad Men ended and I may do a random blog post on it next week because it was just amazing and I feel like my heart is empty. 

Cheese makes the world go round

If it's worth the fight, then fight it. I loved this!

Matthew Weiner talks all about the Mad Men finale and it's perfection

YA novels will always have a place in my heart and this is so beautiful

Knolling really works and you know you love it

GIVE ME ONE OF THESE KATE SPADE BAGS

I am Kourtney & Kourtney is me.

Have a great long, holiday weekend everyone!!!