Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Recent Hauls | May 2015

After not buying *too much stuff for the past few months, the moment I got my first big girl paycheck, I did some damage.

I've since been doing damage and I need to stop. I have a post coming soon all about my shopping addicition because I am pretty sure it's a real problem I need help with. Maybe my mom has to control my finances? I don't know but something needs to be done.

UGH.

I just love things and I want all the things :(

#firstworldprobs #strugglecity

But yeah, I've been on a buying storm and some things I really needed, some things I definitely could've done without.

This is some stuff I bought a few weeks ago after I first got paid and I justified them in more ways than one. The beauty products are things I bought about a month ago but never blogged about because #bloggerfail.



IKEA Alex Drawers: Since working for a beauty brand, I have acculumated a massive amount of make-up. I feel like one of those Youtube vloggers that have a horrific amount of make-up. I already had a lot of make-up and have just gotten a stupid amount the past month. I didn't have a place to store everything and I'm psycho about space & organization so I needed something. I know every vlogger uses the Alex Drawers so I figured that was a great place to start. I put together the drawers BY MYSELF!!!!!!! over the course of two days. It was difficult and I screwed up some drawers but it turned out fine. UGH, I love them & I'll be doing a full post on them & how I organize my make-up.



BaubleBar Teardrop Cuff: I haven't purchased a BaubleBar piece in MONTHS and I knew I needed something new. I've been wearing one particular BaubleBar bracelet for the past few weeks and I knew I wanted something else. After having a cuff that I wore nonstop in my first & only Rocksbox, I knew I wanted a cuff. The Lighting Teardrop Cuff caught my eye and I just had to have it. It's so comfortable and light weight, you forget you're wearing it. I love wearing bracelets but I hate when I'm typing and they dangle against the keyboard. That's why a tight cuff is perfect for everyday wear.



Kate Spade Cedar Street MarietaOver the past few months, I haven't been using my big Kate Spade wallet, mostly to bring back and forth to work. I didn't see the point and it was weighing my bag down. I was using a coin purse my mom got me for Christmas but I wanted something a little more sophiscated. I wanted a nice little wallet that was light weight and portable. I decided on Kate Spade (because I don't buy anything else basically) and found this adorable little card holder. It's not really a wallet, it only has one compartment but it's amazing. I have been obsessed with it & I'm so glad I got it in red! It's so different from what I usually buy and I'm glad I stepped outside my comfort zone. It's easy to find in my bag and it's so light. It's amazing and I love the tininess of it.

Maybelline FIT ME Matte & Poreless Foundation: I was in need of another foundation and I really wanted to try this one or the Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Liquid Foundation but it was $12 and I wasn't in the mood to shell out that money. I had heard people going insane over the Maybelline FIT ME Matte & Poreless Foundation. I had been curious so I decided to pick it up. It has quickly become one of my favorites. I got the shade 235 which probably is a tad dark for me but it'll be awesome in the summer when I'm tan. It's very liquidy but not too liquidy. It is medium-full coverage and I can see a noticeable difference in my skin when I wear it. It stays on pretty long too and it just makes my skin look fresh and flawless. It's not too matte, it seems to be a demi matte finish so it allows your skin to breath & doesn't look like you're wearing a mask. I'm addicted.

Milani Matte Lipstick in Orchid: When I saw this lipstick in the Milani display a few months back, I impulse bought it. I had been wanting to experiment with other lipsticks in bright, bold colors and I thought this would be a great place to start. I had seen a lot of reviews on these lipsticks and I already love Milani
lipsticks so I knew it would be good. Orchid is the hottest, Barbie pink I have ever seen and I was a little scared to wear it. I wore it to my sorority formal last month where I wore a white dress and it looked amazing. It's a great statement lip alternative to red and it's perfect for summer. I will definitely be wearing this more in the coming months, especially when I have a tan!

I feel like I've purchased some more things but I will feature them in more posts like this coming up. I like to keep things I've purchased around the same time in the same post--that's the type A in me!

What have you purchased recently? Tell me in the comments and help me not feel bad about my shopping addiction!