Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Life Lately | July 2015

I haven't done one of these posts since before I started my new job back in April, and my goodness time really flies.

I'm writing this on Tuesday night, watching a DVRed episode of General Hospital, with a wet head, and pretty exhausted. I wasn't even going to write this, but on Sunday, I told myself that I'd write a blog post for Wednesday -- but I have a scheduled post for tomorrow, does that make any sense?

Life has been pretty dull lately. I mean, it's the real world, it's not that exciting. I go to work, come home, eat dinner, shower, lay in bed, wake up & do it all over again. On the weekends, I usually catch up on errands, lie around my house, or happen to see my friends.

The adjustment has definitely gotten easier. I'm not totally exhausted 100% of the time, and I've finally gotten used to waking up at 6 AM, so much that I wake up before 10 AM on the weekends.

I'm still waiting to be content with this though; I can't help but shake the feeling that there is more to life than a routine job. I've been talking to a lot of my other post-grad friends about this and they all feel the same. We are not content in this 9-5 life.

Do I know why I feel this way? No. I never thought of myself as an adventure type of person but after living the same day over and over for three months, I think I may be.

I love the work I'm doing, but something seems to be missing, not just from my life but from our generation's lives.

God, your twenties are nothing like I thought they'd be!

I've managed to find some down time, some fun time, and some relaxation during the past few months because who would I be without some R&R? I love to relax, it's my favorite hobby.

Here's an inside look at my life over the past few months:


A little haul of goodness! 

Reading Cosmon on my balcony, too relaxing for words

I am the snapchat selfie queen #basic

Showing off my new Jack Rogers -- they're already destroyed & dirty

From that same day, I was a little too obsessed with my outfit #sorrynotsorry 

The view from my office is not half bad, even on a rainy day

Lunch break? If it involves The Melt Shop, yes please! 

A cannoli dessert on Father's Day? YES! 
BBW candles are LIFE

Hung out at the beach club on the 4th of July-- the clouds cleared up for a beautiful day

Ended this past week in my new favorite spot, my balcony--blogging my life away


See? That was a lot of photos! I really love doing little round up posts because ever since actually having a job in social media, I pretty much photograph EVERYTHING!

What have you guys been up too lately?