Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

I seem to be the only blogger that hasn't blogged about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yet but I feel like it's an obligation, especially because I shopped it hardcore.

I usually hate when every blogger posts about the same thing but this is necessary. It's a ridiculous sale and I've never shopped it before.... and I don't know why. Probably because I never had a job that paid enough for me to have extra cash to shop.

Last week, when the sale went live, I made the bold (and impulse) decision to open a Nordstrom credit card to shop the sale early access. It took me less than five minutes, and I did it at work -- which is highly dangerous. I had the support of my friends who also did the same thing, so it seemed to be a good idea. Right?

I promise I'm cancelling it the moment I pay my bill. I cannot have another store credit card. It's not good for me.

I really did need some new fall, work clothes, and a new pair of ballet flats. I figured the prices were too difficult to resist so I took the plunge.

Funny story... after I placed this order, I placed another impulse order of $70 on this Kendra Scott Necklace and this Bucket Bag (Currently unavailable but here is a similar one) . I quickly panicked and had intense buyer's remorse so I called Nordstrom and asked them to cancel the order.

The next day, I calmed down, and re-ordered the necklace along with a Kate Spade iPhone 6 case (I accidentally ordered an iPhone 6 Plus case and didn't realize it until I opened the package. I exchanged it for this one and it's on it's way too me!)

Anyways... I'm continuing to look at the sale and see what other low price goodies I can get! Everything from my order I'm extremely happy with and it's making me long for the fall even more than I already am!

Love By Design Crotchet High/Low Pullover | Pleione Split Neck Top | B.P Long Textured Open Cardigan Sam Edleman Alaine Topline Flat (These don't fit so I'm returning them) | Naturalizer Jennings Knee High Boot


Also got these two items but couldn't find good photos of them:

Painted Threads Print Fringe Trim Poncho

Calson Long Sleeve Crewneck Cotton Tee 

This sale was incredible and I wouldn't be surprised if I placed another order before it was over. 

Have you shopped the sale yet? Tell me what you got!

PS: This was my first attempt at Photoshop. I learned for my job and have been doing some graphics for them so I bought my own account and created this yesterday. What do you guys think?!!!