Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Goodbye 2015; Hello 2016

We're hours away from the new year and I'm feeling a little indifferent. I don't feel nostalgic in any shape or form , which is weird because New Years Eve always brings out the nostalgia. Maybe it's because I've been caught up in work or because I am very happy to see 2015 go.

This was a difficult year, in a few different ways. It was the first full year I was out of college and I felt the post grad crisis hard. I was confused, anxious, nervous, worrisome, and not happy in many ways. I was struggling with a lot of things and didn't know which way was up.

It wasn't until a few months ago that I finally felt calm. I didn't feel like I was crazy nor did I feel like I didn't have my shit together. My anxiety calmed down, I calmed down, work was good, my social life was good...everything finally felt like it was falling into place.



I'm looking forward to the new year in a way that I hope will be a little calmer than 2015. I need some stability and I hope 2016 will be even better in that sense.

I classified 2014 as the best year of my life, and in so many ways it was. 2015 was less than perfect, and I hope we can go back to basics in an even number.

In 2016, I hope that I can achieve what I've been wanting to achieve in work, in the blog, in my personal life. I want to start writing more, both freelance and creatively. I want to put more time and effort into my blog and into my own social media.

I want to save money instead of spending it. I want to travel a lot more, and go out and see the world. I finally have the desire to have more of a social life and make plans with my friends and go out and actually do things!

There are so many things that I want to do and I think 2016 may be the year that I do it.

Happy New Year everyone!!