Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Shopping Sunday: What's New At the Drugstore

I love when I start to see new things at the drugstore, Ulta, and in Sephora. It makes my beauty loving heart so incredibly happy!

I was browsing Ulta's website the other night and saw all these new items from drugstore (and a few high end brands) being released!

A lot of the items I was interested in are from Maybelline (my favorite drugstore brand).

I'll probably place an order on Ulta's website soon because while it's not super convient, I know they'll have everything I need and could just get everything in one shot.



The one item that I have already purchased and have been LOVING is the Loreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation. I ordered it a little less than 2 weeks ago and have fallen head over heels. I'll be doing a post focused solely on that product soon!

UGH, I'm not supposed to spend money but all this drugstore makeup looks amazing!

What new product are you excited to try?


PS: Sign up for my NEW newsletter!

PPS: Take my end of the year Reader Survey!