Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

Good morning! I'm actually writing this as I post which is different for me because I always write my posts the night/few days before. Last night I didn't get home until 10 PM and was out like a light by 11:30. 

I had my first ever office holiday party in Manhattan and it was really great. I felt like a real adult for once in my life, even if I am the youngest person in the office. 

Sometimes I really am surprised at how far I've come. I used to get nervous about everything in my life and now I do things and don't even think about it. Like yesterday, I had to figure out how I was getting to the party and how I was getting home. 

I didn't think about it all day and it didn't make me nervous. I just went with the flow. I took an Uber to Penn Station and got on the railroad without even a blink. It's really great to not be nervous all the time and I'm really proud of myself for how far I've come in the past few months.

But anyways, I took a much needed day off today and am currently in bed watching Rachel Ray and Christmas candles lit. I can't believe Christmas is in one week and I can't wait for it. We're having Christmas Eve at my house and in an Italian household, Christmas Eve is the day! I love having holidays at my house and it's nice that I only have work Monday & Tuesday next week so I can really enjoy the holiday.

Little perks like that make everything good.



And finally, there were a lot of good things on the Internet this week & here are my favorites:


Santacon was last weekend--I did not go but the photos make it better

I've been really into blogging books & articles -- this is a great one on how to create a better brand!



I loved all the new launches in beauty this year --I'm sure 2016 will be just as fantastic 


Happy weekend everyone :)