Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

I'm currently writing this while watching Rachael Ray, and laying in my mom's bed with the AC blasting-- I love summer Fridays.

It's the first day of July... how did that happen? And I'm OVER the summer. I've stated before that I hate the heat so much but this week was super hot and I realized just how much I hate it. Is it September yet? When does fall arrive? I need fall.

The good news is that it's finally July and it's finally moving month and I can't wait. Keep an eye out for lots of room tours/decorating posts once I'm there!

Also, something truly exciting! I'm now an ambassador for BeautyKind. I've shopped BeautyKind a lot over the past year and I love the concept. A portion of your purchase gets donated to the charity of your choice. They have a lot of great brands like Laura Geller, GlamGlow, Skyn Iceland, and more. Also, everything comes really nicely packaged and they send you a little gift with purchase whenever you shop, which I always love.

I've reviewed BeautyKind in the past so take a look.

With the code ROYALLYPINK, you can get $50 off a purchase of $75+ (um hello!) It's only good on your first purchase, but I highly recommend getting that GlamGlow mask you've been lusting after... trust me, you won't regret it.

Shop till you drop, everyone!

This week was also great because I was published AGAIN on The Haute Mess. Check out my article on preparing for your job interview!



Here are the links I loved:


Here's what you missed on Royally Pink:


What did you love this week?



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave