Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Wishlist Wednesday: Lilly Pulitzer

I've been in a real Lilly Pulitzer mood lately. There will be times when I don't even browse the Lilly website and then other times when I am tracking the hashtag on Instagram to find out what new things people are wearing/buying/styling.

I can finally afford *some Lilly dresses and I treated myself to one at the start of the summer season. They're perfect for work in New York -- the bright colors make me feel slightly brighter & better on the gross, dirty, and dark NYC subway.

I've been lusting after a lot of Lilly: shirts, dresses, bags, and everything in between. I feel like the clothing prints have gotten a lot more tasteful in the past few years and are actually more wearable than those prints of the past. I'm really feeling it.

This is the dress I purchased a few weeks back. It's perfect for work or a daytime BBQ. It's not too short and it fits slightly loose so it's not uber tight & uncomfortable. It's a great dress to have in your arsenal in the summertime.

Purchase here


Here's everything else I want:


What have you been loving and lusting?