Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

4 days till moving day! 4 days till I have my own room! 4 days until I can breath in my house because I'll have air conditioning!

Can you tell I'm excited? I am PUMPED. I feel like my life will feel whole again, because for the past 2 months I've been beside myself. Moving is not easy; packing is not easy; living around boxes is not easy either. My mind has been in moving mode since April so I've been rocking back & forth & waiting for this day.

I think I may actually cry on Tuesday.

I may do a more in depth post on my moving journey(s) -- I've moved 7 times in my 23 years (that's every 3 years or so if you do the math) and when I tell people that, they are very surprised to hear that. It's a lot when you really think about it. I have a lot of thoughts on it, so let me know if that's something you'd want to see.

Anyways, it's been obscenely hot lately and I can't stomach it anymore. Is it October yet? I need fall & winter weather ASAP. Just please, give me a blizzard. I would LOVE a blizzard right now to cool me off.

That ramble is over... but here's another: every blogger under the sun is talking about the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I'll do a little roundup over the weekend of what I got and what else is on my list. It's just THAT good of a sale #basicblogger.

For now, here are the links I loved:



  • Reese Witherspoon celebrated the 15 year anniversary of Legally Blonde in the best way possible!
  • Another great Legally Blonde TBT article
  • I love aggressive food, but this is just too much
  • RHONJ is back and life has meaning again
  • I could listen to beauty editors all day, every day

What you missed on Royally Pink: