Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Bunked Up With Bri: New Room Tour

Illerations have been taken to a new level. I am not apologizing for it.

For the past 20 years, I've had my own room. There was time when I was around 8 that I shared a room with my sister, but the reason is unknown to me, because we transformed her room into a playroom. It lasted a few months before we switched back.

Then I went to college and shared a room for 3 years, until senior year, when I had my own apartment and own room again. I moved back home in 2014, and was forced to share a room with my 18 year old sister.

We are complete opposites, night & day. She is messy, I am neat. She is an outgoing, social butterfly and I am a homebody. It was not good for me, or for us. But this was the hand I was dealt and I had to deal with it.

I missed having my own space, decorating the way I deemed fit, and just having a place to call my own. I craved that personal space, and I really didn't want to be the 23 year old who lived at home and shared a room with my sister. I was starting to get self conscious about it (not that there IS anything wrong with it, but if I'm supposed to be an adult, I need space).

My mom used to tell me that when I was little, I would stay in my room for hours and hours at a time. I wouldn't leave to go to the bathroom or eat; I just sat on my floor, playing with my toys and dolls, watching television and completely content. I just enjoy being alone in my own room.

That's why when I found out we had to move, I demanded that we find a house with three bedrooms -- it was a deal-breaker for everyone involved. Well, low and behold, we found one and it's been 2 weeks since moving in and I can't remember the last time I felt this content.

When I feel anxious or angry or just feel like I need some alone time, I can go into my room and close the door. My room is super bright and girly -- I had a vision for my room and I knew I wanted it to look as if it popped off the Pinterest screen.

White walls, beige furniture, white bedding and gold & blush accents.

Well, I still have some decorating *gallery wall* to do, but it's coming along perfectly and when I lay in bed at night, I feel super content and comfortable because it feels like my space.

Once the gallery wall is done, and I have a dresser (I really just need one to store my winter clothes), my room will be 100% complete.

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll see I posted a few photos but here's a wider look.

bedroom design


interior design







gallery wall
This will be part of my soon to be gallery wall! 

pretty desk




I'm going to share where I got some decorative pieces in another post but for now, there you have it!