Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up

I'm currently writing this from a hotel room in Pennsylvania; the glamorous life of social media!

It was a fast week and I can't believe September is next week! Fall is so close I could taste the Pumpkin Spice Lattes; we even got a taste of fall weather this week in NYC. It was glorious!

I am ready for fall clothes, drinks, food, and weather. I'm over the summer and ready for candles and cozy blankets. I am just so much more of myself in the fall!

Anyways, I don't really have much else to say because my mind is lost in Pennsylvania but here are the links for this week!

PS: I was published again on The Haute Mess. Check it out!


Credit



I guess there wasn't much this week! Enjoy your weekend everyone :)

SaveSave