Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 2

I'm going to start titling these posts so I can keep track, and you know that you're not reading the same post every week.

It's the second full week of 2017 and it's ...going.

I wasn't depressed or anxious this week, but I felt, well I felt like a raging bitch for lack of a better word. LOL I also just felt super lazy, wanted to lay in bed the entire time, and do nothing.

It's a long weekend and that's what I'm planning on, in between the gym, blogging, some time with my friends, and organizing my room.

I just purchased these shelves off of Amazon and they'll be here tomorrow, so I'll be putting it together and organizing them! I'll be sure to post a photo on Instagram once it's finished and probably do a review on here.

Credit

Other than being lazy, this week didn't bring much. Below are the links I LOVED:


A new Laura Geller blog post went up this week, check it out! 

Here's what you missed on Royally Pink: 
Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo
B