Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

What's In My Work Bag | January 2017

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend -- we had the first blizzard of 2017 in New York and it was glorious. I spent Saturday cuddled in bed, watching the first two seasons of Vanderpump Rules as the snow fell outside my window and I thought I was in heaven.

Anyways... what better way to start the week than a what's in my work bag! I did this post almost three years ago, and it was time for an update. I don't carry nearly as much stuff in my bag as I did the last time I wrote this post, mostly because I don't need to carry my laptop back and forth. Also, I just couldn't handle carrying such a heavy bag back and forth on the subway.

work bag-what's in my work bag


I do keep the essentials with me, and on a daily basis, add in my breakfast & lunch to the bag. I also switch up bags a lot... below are a few other of my favorite work bags. However, this is my current bag and it's one of my favorites. I want to use it as much as possible because of the felt material -- it's definitely not a spring/summer bag so I want to get as much use of it as possible.



These aren't all exactly what I use, but very similar to my other bags!


work bag-what's in my work bag

work bag-what's in my work bag


The main contents of my bag are my Henri Bendel planner(similar), a Rebecca Minkoff makeup bag (similar here), and a Kate Spade wristlet (similar). This is how I keep organized; instead of having everything floating about, I keep them all in these pouches. I also have my precious Kate Spade card case(similar) that I keep my license, work ID, Metro Card, and Debit card. 

work bag-what's in my work bag

A few other items that are constantly floating around: my eyeglasses in a Vera Bradley case, coffee koozie, granola bar, headphones in a Lilly Pulitzer case, Lipstick (Estee Edit pictured here), Kate Spade selfie button, Invisibobble Hair Tie & butterfly clip. 

work bag-what's in my work bag
Drybar Detox Shampoo-Daisy Perfume-Sephora Lip Oil-Laura Geller Lipgloss-
Tarte Marajuca Oil Rollerball-Bath & Body Works Lotion & Hand Sanitizer-
Hylands Nerve Tonic-Hylands Good Morning Tablets-Chapstick Hydration-Eye Drops
First Aid Beauty Lip Balm-Advil, Tampos, Bandaids, Mini Compact Mirror

I don't like being unprepared so my makeup bag is filled to the brim with everything I could need throughout the day. 

The Kate Spade wristlet is filled with my tech accessories, including my Kate Spade portable charger. 

work bag-what's in my work bag


I am the ultimate bag lady so I have everything with my at all times, and everyone makes fun of me because everything I have is cutesy, but why have something regular when you can have something cute? That's my motto!

What do you keep in your work bag?

xoxo
B