Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Monthly Muse: January Favorites

For once, I think January went by rather slow & I'm very grateful for that. I always feel like January goes the slowest of the year. It's the first month of a new year and a fresh start; as sad as I am to see Christmas go, I am excited for the new year so January is one of my favorite months.

February? Not so much & it's pretty much downhill from here and I'm already counting down the days until September & Fall... is that bad? I just wish it was fall & winter year round; I think I need to move Iceland or Alaska or somewhere extremely cold.

Anyways... So far, 2017 has been pretty ok & it's a good feeling. There were lots of different kinds of favorites this month, not as many beauty items & a lot of fashion/accessories. As I've mentioned before, I'm not buying that many beauty products but goodness me, I want too. I've really caught the beauty bug again and have been stalking the Sephora website.

In the meanwhile, I've been obsessing over a few accessories and other things.



1. Louis Vuitton Pouchette: I talked all about this item in a post last week and I just have been loving it. I went to the Poconos this weekend and used this as my all in one wallet/bag & it was a pleasure. I'm not sure if I mentioned it the last time but this is a pouch that comes with the Neverfull MM. A pouch also comes with the GM Neverfull bag and is bigger than this one, since the GM is bigger.

2. Tory Burch Gemini Link Tote: I bought this bag on a whim in the beginning of the month & I'm head over heels. I wanted a new tote for work, something was structured but still had some give to it. I like to switch my work bags a lot and I thought this was perfect to add to the collection. It's a decent size, not too big or too small, has one interior pocket, and is a sleek canvas. It feels like a plastic covering but doesn't look or feel cheap. It's a perfect all in one tote for work, school, or travel.

3. Laura Geller Brighten & Conceal Concealer: Concealer is my #1 favorite beauty product ever & I'm always looking for the next best thing. I was getting bored with my collection & decided to take something from work that I haven't really tried. I've used this item in the past but I changed my color from Fair to Porcelain. I've noticed that when I don't wear foundation, my concealer is really dark (duh!) and I needed something lighter for days when I just want concealer. This bad boy is my new favorite. It's easy to apply, blendable, and really covers up the dark circles. It's not a full coverage concealer but it's perfect for no makeup makeup days.

4. First Aid Beauty Color Correcting Cushion: The moment I saw this I knew I had to have it. I love First Aid Beauty so much, I love cushion products, and I love color correcting; combine them and you have a winner. I'm not 100% sure how this product should work but I use it as a primer. It evens my skin out & just makes everything look better. I've never noticed such a difference of when I wear this & when I don't. It's my new favorite beauty product.

Hope you all enjoyed January!

xoxo
B