Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Fashion Files: Fitness & Athleisure Wear

We're seeing athleisure everywhere now and it's not just at the gym. It's a trend now but I've always loved athleisure wear. Give me a pair of yoga pants & a decent t-shirt and I'm all set!

I've never been one to be really into my fitness. I've been excerising pretty regularly since I was in high school but never set my mind to it. I still ate like crap and thought that excerising was enough. Well, for the past month I've been working in a totally different direction.

I don't consider myself fat & I'm pretty happy with how I look, but I know I could and need to do better. I've had a gym membership since July but wasn't using it as much or as seriously as I should.

Well, this has all changed within the past three weeks and I've lost four pounds, so I'm really proud of myself.

That's not what this post is about; weight loss and that journey is something I'm not truly comfortable sharing just yet... right now I'm talking about what to wear to the gym.

I want any excuse to shop and buy new items for a new fad in my life, so when I decided I want to gym it up, I looked for some new threads.


*I usually have worn short sleeve shirts to the gym but I wore a long sleeve shirt during a snowstorm or particularly chilly day and it was LIFE CHANGING. I don't want the summer to come just so I can continue to wear long sleeve shirts to the gym.

*I also almost exclusively wear old sorority shirts to the gym, and even though I have some new gear,  I still wear sorority shirts on laundry day.

Under Armor Long Sleeve Knit Shirt
Nike Sneaker (similar)
Nike Sports Bra
Kate Spade x Beyond Yoga Leggings

I also buy all of my leggings for the gym & everyday wear from American Eagle. They have the best leggings that are really well made & aren't see through. I think we're at a point in fashion when all the companies stopped making cheap, see through leggings because leggings are pants!!

I also have a few sports bras from Victoria Secrets; I got them a few years ago and they're still in great shape. They really hold up well.

Below are a few of my other picks for great fitness wear & accessories that I really want to get my hands on.




xoxo
B