Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 6

We're halfway through February and I can't even believe it. I don't want March-August to come, but I do because it means I'm one step closer to Fall! I really don't think anyone understands how much I hate the spring & summer, but whatever, I'll stop talking about it!

This week was tough for me; I battled some bad days at the beginning of the week and it was kind of eye opening to me. I've realized that I really haven't been in a good place and it's time that I accept I'm in a funk. Just because I'm on anxiety medication doesn't mean the world is full of sunshine and butterflies. My life is not that bad and I make it horrible -- I feel like I'm fighting against myself on a daily basis and I need to fix it.

For the past two days I've really been paying attention to this and just choosing to be in a better mood and it seems to be working. I think I also need to realize that by constantly complaining that I'm tired and forcing myself to accept that, that I'm actually just making myself tired.

I think a few weeks ago when I found about the Vitamin D deficiency, I grabbed onto that and ran with it. I used it as a crutch and an excuse for how I was feeling. I think I do that a lot; with my anxiety and my depression as well.

I'm realizing I have some work to do on myself and I think it's a good time to do it. I had a similar epiphany during September of last year and had a really good thing going but then my dad died and it all went to shit, and rightfully so.

I always seem to get super deep on weekly wrap ups but it's the perfect time to just dump my feelings out on all of you. I hope you know you can dump your feelings out on me too, I'm always here to listen!

weekly wrap up-anxiety-depression


Onto happier things... here are my favorite links from this week!



Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B