Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Fashion Files: Must Have Shoes For Spring

I am not a shoe lover and never have been. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that once or twice here before. I'm very rough on my feet I guess, because by the end of the season, my shoes are always ripped apart.

I mean, I was walking to work the other day and realized that my black riding boots that are 2 years old were falling apart on the heel. The entire sole of the shoe was ripping off. It's just never good luck with shoes and me.



That being said, I don't spend money on shoes that much and don't like expensive shoes. That has not changed, but in recent months I've caught myself lusting after a few pairs of shoes and it's very unlike me. There are so many cute trends for spring and I want them all.

I'll be traveling to warmer weather before it heats up in New York; a work trip in the beginning of May and hopefully a trip this summer (fingers crossed!) so spring/summer shoes have been on my mind.

Here's what I've been looking at:





What are your must-have shoes for spring?
xoxo
B