Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 12

April is TOMORROW and it's Friday! What a time to be alive! I'm currently sitting in bed on a rainy Friday morning in New York. No work for me since I have to go to the oral surgeon to see about my wisdom teeth -- that is NOT how I want to spend my Friday but at least I get to lounge around in bed.

I'm christening my Godson this weekend and I'm so excited, other than that, it's a lowkey weekend for your girl and she couldn't be more excited. I want to do a lot of writing, planning, and other nonsense. We'll see how that goes!

I've been on a huge handbag kick lately -- lusting and buying so look out for lots of handbag reviews within the next few weeks. I feel like I've never truly reviewed a bag, just always include them in roundup posts so I'm going to start dedicating posts to all my bags!



I hope you all had a lovely week and an even better weekend, let's get into what I loved this week!


Happy Friday!
xoxo