Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Monthly Muse: February 2017 Favorites

I can't believe that February is already over! It does feel like it went by at a normal pace but it's almost the official end of winter. Once March 1st hits, it's spring in my mind; part of me likes it and the other part hates it because I am a true winter girl.

I feel like I say this constantly but I hate spring & summer, good news is we're one step closer to fall 2017! HAHA

I just wrote my recent beauty hauls post yesterday so there are some of my favorite beauty items, but as for the month of February, I didn't wear that much makeup so the beauty favorites are minimal makeup and a few accessories!

monthly muse-february-monthly favorites

monthly muse-february-monthly favorites


1. Louis Vuitton PM Agenda: My Louis Vuitton obsession is in full force and I cannot stop it. It has always been my favorite luxury designer; my mom had a few Vuitton bags when I was growing up and on my 16th birthday, my grandma gifted me a Speedy 30. Ever since then I wanted more Louis Vuitton but it's extremely expensive. Now, I've discovered the luxury community and the pre-loved market so I've been buying a shit ton of stuff. I think that's why I've been buying less makeup and other stuff. Well, this baby has really been a favorite of mine this month. I use it as my blog planner (more on that tomorrow) and it's so handy. I haven't had a real blog planner in a while and I like it so much better than digital planning. I am a true planner addict and ugh, I'm obsessed with this beauty!

2. Kate Spade iPhone Case: Kate Spade's spring arrivals are GORGEOUS and I am officially in love with all of them. When I spotted this new phone case, I jumped on it. It has roses & a clear back to let my rose gold phone shine through so it's perfect for me; I've been searching for a phone case like this for a while. It is classified as an iPhone 7 case on Nordstrom.com but the 6 & 7 phones are exactly the same in size so my iPhone 6s fits perfectly in it.

3. Laura Geller Quench-n-Tint: This is a new hydrating "foundation" from Laura Geller (the brand I work for!) and I've been obsessed with it all month. It's definitely more of a tinted moisturizer and it gives you an instant burst of hydration; it feels like you're splashing your skin with water. I pair it with my First Aid Beauty Color Correcting Cushion and they're the perfect companion. Sheer coverage for a no makeup makeup look -- definitely my go to this month! Quench-n-Tint will be available everywhere in April but for now it's available on QVC.

4. Chanel Rogue Lip Balm: I don't own any Chanel beauty products but when I heard good things about this lip balm, I purchased it. It's been going everywhere with me all month long and it's my new favorite; it's a bit pricey but I'm willingly to splurge if a lip balm works. It's moisturizing without being waxy and doesn't leave behind any residue that makes your lips dry or uncomfortable.

What were your favorites of the month?
xoxo
B