Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 16

Another week in the books and a long weekend is ahead of us! I'm off today and Monday so a nice, long four day weekend is just what I need. I'll be heading off to Pennsylvania next week for a few days on a work trip (what else) so blogging will be limited but for now, here we are!

I don't have much else to ramble on about, other than the weather was less than springy in New York this week but it was a-ok with me. I love a good rainy day!

I uploaded a new Youtube video this week and another one will be coming very soon!


I'm going to the HerConference in July (my 4th time going I think) and they announced some keynote speakers this week. UM Troian Bellisario is going to be a keynote speaker as well as Lisa Sugar. There are a few more speakers to be announced and this year they're going to have an Influencer Track so I'm excited to get a real blogging conference experience.

If you're in New York and have never been to #HerConference, I highly recommend it! You can see my past posts here:


I went in 2016 but didn't write a post about it!



Here's what I loved this week:


Here's what you missed on Royally Pink:
Enjoy the long weekend!
xoxo
B

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave