Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Black Friday Deals I'll Be Shopping

I'm currently sitting on my couch with my aunt, uncle, & mom, watching Football and awaiting for the appriporate time to eat leftovers.

I was going to blog Wednesday & yesterday but just didn't have the time. I was cooking and baking and had to run errands, and I was just exhausted by the end of it.

I wanted to have this post up earlier but I woke up late and was spending time with my family (and working because uh, it's the biggest shopping day of the year).

I've already shopped a few Black Friday sales before Black Friday even began, so I don't have too much shopping to do but I still wanted to round up my favorite sales of the day/weekend.



Kate Spade: 30% off with code GIVEJOY


May Designs: 40% off notebooks, 20% off accessories

Nordstrom: Extra 20% off sale items

Charlotte Tilbury: 50% off select kits & deals all weekend long


*I really am tempted to buy one of the beauty advent calendars for 50% off and I'm doing my best to resist temptation.

J.Crew: 40% off your purchase

J.Crew Factory: 50-60% off everything



Sephora also is having their $15 and under kit sale which I also shopped and picked up this IT Cosmetics skincare set. 

Don't pass on QVC today either; 5 ezpayments on all their beauty & electronic items AND free shipping on everything. It's a must shop in my opinion.

Let me know what you're buying!! Happy Shopping!

xoxo
B