Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 41

Happy Friday! Another week has passed and it's time for the weekend. Will I ever stop looking forward to the weekend? I don't know and that's quite sad.

This week was super duper long: a photo shoot on Monday, after work drinks on Tuesday, and just an exhausting Wednesday & Thursday filled with a lot of gut-wrenching too personal for the blog stuff. I am taking the weekend to rest and recharge, and work a little and I simply cannot wait.

I'm going to go shopping at Target and Bath & Body Works today to get some Christmas stuff and also get some Thanksgiving stuff together. We are less than a week away from my favorite holiday of the year, and my birthday is a week after that!

I have a fun little birthday giveaway as well as a heartfelt post to celebrate my 25th birthday so keep an eye out for that. I also have a few fun posts coming before the end of the month and I cannot wait to post them!!

So, I was a model this week. We did a photoshoot for work for some new products and they needed an extra model so look who got done up??





Like am I the next Gigi Hadid? I think so! 

I got a new blog planner & it's too cute for words!


Anyways... here is what I loved this week! 
What you missed on Royally Pink:
Have a great weekend!
xoxo
B


SaveSave