Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Recipes: Weight Watchers Biscuits

As I mentioned last week, I love sweets and carbs so trying to distance myself from all my favorite breakfast foods while I'm on Weight Watchers was going to be an issue.

I searched Pinterest high & low for breakfast recipes that would satisfy my hearty carb craving and when I stumbled upon these easy to make biscuits, I immediately made them. They are originally a recipe for Cheddar Cheese biscuits but I opt out of that and take off 1-2 points.

They are so delicious and you would never know the difference between these and regular, fatty biscuits.



It also only takes 2 ingredients: Reduced Fat/Heart Smart Bisquick and low-fat milk. I use Almond Milk because I just like it better and I like to think that it's fewer calories and a little more healthy than low-fat milk.

Ingredients: 

  • 2 cups Reduced Fat/HeartSmart Bisquick
  • 3/4 low-fat/soy/almond/fat-free milk



Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Spray cookie sheet with Pam Cooking Spray
  • Combine ingredients and mix until you have a solid dough. *It will feel a bit sticky and like glue but that's ok*
  • Spoon drop the biscuits onto the greased cookie sheet
  • Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the tops start to golden 



There you go! You have some delicious, low-fat biscuits.

But what are the Weight Watchers points? 

The original recipe with the cheddar cheese and low-fat buttermilk say the biscuits are 3 points each. I knock off about 1.5 points because I don't use the cheese and I use almond milk.

Typically my biscuits are 2 points and then if it's a small biscuit, 1 point.

So there you go! Easy, low fat, low point biscuits to keep you on track with your diet/lifestyle.

Happy baking!
xoxo
B