Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up: Week 9

Happy Friday! This wasn't that bad of a week, however, last weekend I had a massive panic attack and I felt it linger all week long.

I've been on the edge on all week, and just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I haven't had a panic attack since December and before that, I haven't had one in over 8 years.  I also felt one coming on yesterday but I pushed it away. I don't know what's happening to me but it's starting to worry me.

Tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of my dad's death and I have a feeling that has a huge effect on me. I mean, why wouldn't it?

Other than that, the week was busy and I was good with that. Work has been utterly crazy, almost out of nowhere, and it's causing a bit of chaos but in a good way. It's very interesting to see how I'm adapting to it.

In terms of work, I was off yesterday because I had to take my mom to the doctor's and then I was feeling really horrible today (sickness has also been lingering and I think it's finally taking me for prisoner) so it's going to be a relaxing/self-care/working weekend for me.



In other news, I hope you're all keeping up with my entertainment news website, Breaking Bradshaw. As much as it's something I didn't need, I have been enjoying writing on there. I just don't want to make myself stressed out to the core trying to get posts up every day. I took a break Wednesday but it was all good.

SIDE NOTE: Did anyone notice the new blog layout? I've wanted something like this for so long and finally found a premade layout that was exactly what I wanted. I installed it over the weekend and I've just been staring at it lovingly for days. I hope you all like it and find Royally Pink a little easier to navigate!

Let's get to it, my favorite links of the week:
What you missed on Royally Pink:
There's a new Beaute Report going out this weekend so sign up for my beauty newsletter here

I hope you all have a great weekend!
xoxo
B