Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royally Planned: LV Agenda MM

It's not a secret how much I love planners or how much I love Louis Vuitton. I've talked about my love of both frequently on here, and I even did a post about my Louis Vuitton PM Agenda and how I used it how as a blog planner.

I've since moved on from that and switched up a lot of my planners, and I have a much more cohesive, streamlined planning strategy.

However, in December, I got the urge for a new agenda, specifically the Louis Vuitton MM Agenda. I wanted something bigger, something chic and fancy so I looked all over the Internet for a preloved one in good condition.



eBay came through as always and I got one for under $250 from Japan. It is in near perfect condition but has that worn in feel. When I saw it in person, my heart was full.



Now I just needed to figure out how to use it.

After much consideration I decided that it would be my "desk agenda" and it would sit at home and be my everything planner.






I purchased the Minted Sugar pink monthly planner pages as well as pink notebook pages. Add in the marble folder divider and I was all set.





I had ordered what I thought was a PM dashboard a few months back but it turned out to be an MM so I used that, and then made my own dashboards with some card stock I had laying around.

It's been three months or so and I cannot live without this agenda and this set up.

I make my to-do lists for the week, what I need to buy, and anything else I need to remember for the week. In the back of the agenda, I make lists of ideas for the blog, Breaking Bradshaw, things I want to buy, or really anything that comes to me.

One of the main reasons I wanted this planner was after being in the Facebook group, 'LV Planner Party', I saw all these gorgeous decorated planners and wanted to be party of the fun.





I ordered this ADORABLE Breakfast at Tiffany's clip as well as a few others from this awesome Etsy shop. These few additions made the planner everything I wanted. I felt like a real Instagram gal..

Now that I'm thinking about it, I haven't been feeling my Damier Ebene Agenda (I just started using it as a wallet) and I kind of want to sell it and buy either a Vernis PM agenda or a limited edition LV. Hmm... will I ever stop overthinking my LV pieces? Probably not!

xoxo
B
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave