Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up: Week 26

TGIF! Do I start off every Royal Round Up like that?

It's a nice long weekend for me -- 6 days off to be exact and I'm so excited! I have a summer Friday today, took off on Monday because I thought I was going away and then off for 4th of July on Tuesday & Wednesday.

I'm hoping to relax, get a lot of stuff done and maybe hang out with some friends. Sometimes you just need a long vacation to chill out!

Last night I rearranged my room because we had to move my sister's dresser into my room. She graduated college last month and will be moving home soon so she needed a bit more space in her room, and she didn't need the dresser.

I was unsure if I would like it but I have fallen in love with how my new room looks. I always liked rearranging my room; sometimes, when I was little, I'd come home from school and my cleaning lady would have rearranged my entire room. I LOVED IT because I felt like I had a new space and love a good interior design change.

It keeps things interesting, I guess.

My desk is now in the corner near my windows which feels cozy and productive, I have a dresser to make organization easier, and I switched my handbag display on its side to create more wall space. I'm in love!

This post is coming super late because I was so busy last night and was out all day today. I went to Tiffanys and literally balled out (not really but it felt like it). I walked in and knew exactly what I wanted, looked around for a bit and just bought them. It was awesome and I've never done that.



I purchased the Bead Bracelet with the blue Tiffany heart, and the Bone China Coffee Cups (I didn't spend $95 on cups -- I had a gift card from a contest I won at a conference and used that!)

Now it's time for the things I loved on the Internet this week!


What you missed on Royally Pink:

Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B