Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Summer Beauty Wishlist | 2018

Nowadays there are always new beauty products being released from all different brands -- heck, there are new brands popping up every day. It's almost too much to keep up with, to keep track of but it's also really exciting.

With every launch comes a new innovation; brands are always coming up with something that we've never seen before, or their own take on a current trend.

Either way, I get super excited for new launches, even if it's something as similar as an eyeliner.

Something else that brings up excitement for me is the beginning of a new season. In my opinion, the best launches happen at the beginning of a season and I think summer is super exciting. There are all different SPF products, new makeup technologies and just a bunch of other fun stuff.

Out of all the launches that have happened so far this season, below is what I'm most excited for.




Ole Henkrison Cold Plunge Pore Mask: Put anything 'cold plunge' in a name and I'm going to want to try it. The description for this pore clearing mask is that it's supposed to mimic the feeling of a Scandinavian cold plunge, immersing your skin in pure ice. I want to experience that so badly! It sounds so refreshing in the summer heat and I can't wait to get my hands on this mask.

Flesh Foundation Stick: Flesh is a new brand under the Revlon umbrella and the big thing about this is that there are over 40 foundation stick shades in the first release. Nowadays, that is a super big deal. I took a look on Ulta's website and Flesh is coming out with a lot of new products that look really cool. I love a foundation stick so I am excited to try this new one out.

Dior Backstage Foundation: For someone who doesn't wear a lot of foundation, this is the 2nd foundation on this list. It was released this week and The Coveteur did a special article on it. It was identified as the foundation that Meghan Markle wore on her wedding day and that is all the reason I need to purchase something.

Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Serum: This is a little bit of a cheat because I already purchased this item and it's en route to me. This was a launch that I actually wrote down in my calendar and was super giddy about. It's a bronzed serum that has anti-pollutant properties to protect your skin from environmental stressors. Pollution protective products are going to be having a moment starting now and I'm all in on them. I will report back on this product as soon as I fully test it!

Sephora After Sun Sheet Mask: This product isn't super new and has been in my Sephora shopping cart a few times. After being super sunburned and exhausted from the sun this weekend, I think my skin really could've used this mask. It's a good product to have in your arsenal this summer.

What beauty launches are you excited for?
xoxo
B