Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up: Week 36

Another short week has come to an end and it was the first unofficial week of Fall... with 90-degree weather in New York! It should be cooling off now and I'm excited to get truly into the Fall feeling of things.

For as much as I love Fall and love the week after Labor Day, I just felt off this week. It could've been getting back into the swing of work, mixed with extra hot weather and just a lot happening. I really just want it to cool off so I could fully enjoy Fall and do all the things.

Also, NYFW started this week so my Instagram feed, as well as the city, is in full-on fashion mode! I get the worst FOMO during Fashion Week but I am planning on going to a few events. First up is today and I'm going to a panel to hear the CEO and Artistic Director of Kate Spade speak (OMG). Definitely, follow me on on Instagram & Twitter (@bribrilukes) to see all the great stuff.

This weekend I have some stuff planned, maybe a date and my cousins' birthday and I get to meet my newest baby cousin (so excited!!).




My Favorite Links

What You Missed on Royally Pink

What I Bought This Week