Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Wishlist Wednesday: Caseify Cases (And a Mini Review)

One of my truest obsessions is tech cases, usually iPhone and iPad cases. I think of them as an extension of my outfit, as an added accessory that I can express myself through. A good iPhone or iPad case really makes me smile.

Almost all of my cases are from Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer, or Henri Bendel. I have a few random cases from nonname brands but I'm very drawn to my contemporary designer cases.



I've looked at a few cases from Etsy and had my eye on some, mostly to accessorize my phone for Fall but then I was scrolling through Instagram Stories and saw one of my favorite fashion illustrators, HNichols Illustration post her Caseify shop.



I've looked on Caseify before but always forgot about it; however, I couldn't resist her Fall iPhone case! It was just so beautiful and included all my favorite fall things from dark lipsticks to PSLs to scarves and candles. I just had to have it!



Then, I decided to look at the iPad cases because while I purchased a Lilly Pulitzer one recently I just felt like I needed another one. I have an iPad Mini 2 and they don't make a lot of cases for that version anymore so I feel like when I see one, I have to get it before it goes away.

Once again I had to get a fashion illustration case (I'm obsessed with fashion illustration and I feel like I need to go more in depth with that in another post) and it's such an amazing case! It has credit card slots, it's very thick and protective and has a great built it stand. It's everything an iPad case should be.

Those purchases sparked this post because as I continued to look on Caseify I saw so many cases that I am currently on my wishlist. There are a lot of fun designs, so many fashion illustrations to choose from and it's so nice to support those people who put their designs for sale on Caseify.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

*You can also create your own case on Caseify which is is so COOL. 


Have you ever ordered anything from Caseify?
xoxo
B