Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Gift Guide: For Your Guy

Aside from my dad I've never bought a guy a Christmas gift. As much as I hate being single, it was always glorious this time of year when I didn't have that extra stubborn gift to buy. I think buying men gifts is one of life's least pleasurable things. As easy as it might be because there are only so many things you can get a guy, there are only so many things you can get a guy until it becomes generic.

I feel like it's very difficult to get a guy something unique and memorable, that you can't easily get someone else. Like I could probably get the same thing for a boyfriend that I would get for my uncles, my grandpa, and my cousins. It wouldn't even matter!

That's why I've always appreciated the gift guide for men every year and now I can finally write my own -- because I actually have a guy to buy a gift for. *I don't want to go into too much detail but I've been seeing someone since June so...*

I know what I'm getting him because he told me a few things he wanted (I'm a BIG believer in getting someone something they actually want AND then maybe a little something you think they might like). I love picking things out for someone, especially my mom and sister but with someone new, I think it's good to get an idea of the type of things they like!

Below are a few of my picks for the guys this year!

gift guide for men-gift guide-royally pink


Clothes & Shoes




Accessories




Fun, Kitchy Items






What is in your gift guide for men?
xoxo
B