Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up: Week 52

Wow, we are on the final week of 2018 and I can't believe how fast the year flew. A lot of things changed this year, I grew a lot and changed a lot; my life changed a lot and I just feel like a totally different person.

2018 was a good year; I really advanced my writing career and the blog grew a ton and I scored some awesome partnerships. I realized what I want in my friendships and I learned how to be a better friend. I got into a real, healthy relationship and I'm so so happy with my guy.

I'll go into further detail about my 2018 goals and what I accomplished as well as my 2019 goals next week.

Today, I'm still on Christmas vacation and it's been such a glorious reset and recharge. I'm so happy to have this time to just be off the grid from work and have my days to myself. I wish it could be like this all the time! LOL

My weekend will be lowkey, hanging out with my boyfriend and getting ready for a quiet New Year's Eve!

For now, and for the last time in 2018, let's get into the links I loved!


Links I Love




I also picked up this sweatshirt and these rings from Target. From Etsy, I got this adorable little "Champagne Please" bell. I also purchased a few luxury items from eBay which I'll be showing in an upcoming video. I'll give you a hint: two Louis Vuitton items and a Chanel jewelry piece! 

Have a great last weekend of 2018!
xoxo
B