Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Essie Spring 2019, Half a Teacup Full

I've been on a roll with buying new polishes and I'm so happy to have the first polish of the Spring 2019 collection on my nails this week.

When I saw the colors for Spring 2019, I was taken with them all but mostly the bronze shade "Teacup Half Full". I also love the name but when don't I love an Essie polish name? I wish that was my job -- it is just so cool.

The collection is inspired by a beautiful garden tea party in the height of Spring. The colors are light and airy with the exception of the sparkly grey shade "Reign Check".



Teacup Half Full is a beautiful bronze shade that is described as a chestnut brown that has golden iridescence. It's the perfect polish to wear halfway between winter and spring. I'm starting to desire my light pink polishes but this is a great way to satisfy that spring fever.

Just as the other new Essie polishes, this has the flat & wide brush. I know I've talked about it in the past but I just have to say again, this new brush is life changing. I feel like I get such a more even and easy application. In one swoop, your entire nail is covered. It does get a little tricky around the cuticles but with practice, I think it'll be ok.

The formula is a dream, as all the new polishes have been even if I chipped 2-3 days after application.

I'm excited to pick up another Spring 2019 polish but for now, I'll continue rocking Teacup Half Full!