Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up, Vol 2: Week 13

Happy Friday! Boy, what a week this was! There are a lot of changes happening in my life, all of which are exciting and those changes really manifested themselves this week. I will tell you more in the coming days but I'm excited!

It's been an exciting week really; last Saturday I went to my childhood friend's engagement party and got really emotional. I grew up with her and my two other childhood BFFs were there, and it was just surreal to be celebrating someone's engagement. I remember when we were crying over boys in elementary school or dancing together at the 8th-grade dance and now we were dancing together at the first engagement party. It was very surreal and wild, but so much fun!

Then I was hungover all day Sunday (whoops!) and then the week got busy/full of changes. I'm excited to have a weekend to myself since my boyfriend is out of town and my friends are busy, so I'll be hunkering down for some R & R!

Shall we get right into the links?



Links I Loved


What You Missed on Royally Pink