Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up, Vol 2: Week 28

This post is a day late but the 4th of July truly kicked my butt! I went to my boyfriend's family's house out on Long Island and spent two gorgeous days there. It was so incredible, so peaceful and so fun. They had a gorgeous house on the water so I spent the entire day outside surrounded by good people. I loved it!



However, yesterday on my way home I started sneezing, my eyes were really red and puffy, and I couldn't really breathe. As the ride went on, it started getting worse and worse. By the time I got home my eyes were swollen shut and I couldn't stop sneezing. I passed out for about an hour and spent the rest of the night with nasal spray and Vicks Vapo Rub.

This morning was horrible; my body aches from sneezing so violently and I still can't breathe. It is definitely my allergies catching up to me from being outside so much. I forgot to bring all my medicine with me on the little trip so I am paying for it now.

Therefore, I'll be cooped up in my house all weekend and why this post is late.

Anyways... I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July and enjoy the rest of the summer because I already saw some Fall stuff popping up on Instagram (for once I want to enjoy every moment this summer has to offer so this makes me sad).

Let's jump right into everything from the week!

*PS: Who else is watching Stranger Things? I'm on the last episode and I think this might've been the best season ever! 

PPS: You can now shop my Instagram stories and Instagram feed!

Links I Loved

What You Missed on Royally Pink

What I Bought This Week





I purchased a bunch of stuff from Colourpop's 25% off sale so be sure to follow me on Instagram to see when I get it! Also, the Lilly Pulitzer top I purchased was this one in the "Whisper Blue Yeah Buoy" print.