Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up, Vol 2: Week 29

Happy Friday! This was another long week, especially after the holiday last week. I was quite busy this week with odds and ends; this weekend I'll be going to my friend's bridal shower. I've known her for 10 years, since high school and I remember when her and her fiancee started dating. It's wild that they're getting married!

Aside from that, there shouldn't be too much happening this weekend. I did shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this morning. To start out I just picked up two things I really wanted and had a feeling they would sell out.

I picked up the BP Leopard Cardigan that I missed out on last year and a B.P Silk Camisole, both of which I'm really excited about. I did a HUGE post all about the sale. Honestly, I felt like a real blogger, researching the items and picking out my favorites, linking everything and creating collages. It was a lot of work but I'm really proud of the post. Use it throughout the sale to reference must-have items that I think are big scores!

To be honest, I didn't read any articles this week -- I was just saving them instead of doing anything so I don't have any links for you! I'll get straight into the blog content...



What You Missed on Royally Pink



I didn't buy anything aside from the Nordstrom sale but I'm hoping to make some Lilly Pulitzer purchases soon! 

Have a great weekend!

xoxo
B