Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Exciting Announcement!

So I did something over the weekend that I actually have been wanting to do for a while... I opened an ETSY SHOP!

I am by no means an artist but I have big ideas and always loved inspirational quote images. My Pinterest and Myspace obsession is showing! I've always been the type of person who can look at a quote image and feel instantly at ease.

Also for the past few years, I've been really into illustrations and decorating my room/house for the holidays and have loved being able to download art from Etsy to fill my gallery wall. Ever since discovering this online world I wanted to release something myself and after so much thought but not a lot of action, I took action last week.

I tried starting an Etsy shop last year with some planner printables but I wasn't really focused on it. This time around I decided to release some quote images and even bookmarks (because who doesn't love a good bookmark?). I figured Fall was the perfect time to do so since I still have a week of unemployment left and Fall is my favorite season! What better to release than Fall art printables?

I'm always looking for quote images for my wall but sometimes I can't find exactly what I'm looking for... so why not just make them?!



For now, I'm working on some Fall decor, then will probably go straight into Christmas/New Years. I will definitely be throwing in some random non-holiday pieces and already have!

Eventually, I'd love to offer planner printables and printables for bloggers/influencers/entrepreneurs. Please let me know if you have any requests and I'm more than happy to add something to the shop :)

Please head over to the shop and see if there's anything that you might fancy for your Fall decor this year and stay tuned -- more is coming!

xoxo
B