Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up, Vol 2: Week 37

This is it... my last Friday of unemployment. It has been a really difficult few months and I will be doing an entire post on it soon, as well as some advice I can offer to anyone else going through a career shift. But the day I never thought would come is coming on Monday! A new job, a fresh start, it's going to be good!

I spent the week getting my ducks in a row, trying to train myself to wake up earlier than I have been, and trying to get into work mode! This weekend will be lowkey with some family and boyfriend time and I'm going to make sure to get a good night's sleep on Sunday. I feel like a child going back to school after a summer off!

What are your tips for the first day at a new job? I definitely have a few but I would love to hear yours! 

I'll get to the links and all the usual stuff but just in case you missed it -- I opened an Etsy shop! It'll be focusing on art printables right now (plus a bookmark or two!). Head there to pick up something for Fall!

If you don't have a bkr bottle, you need one! 

Links to Love

What You Missed on Royally Pink

What I Bought This Week





xoxo 
B